This standalone tool is used to convert PDF files directly to DWG or DXF file formats used by CAD applications. It runs in Windows and does not require the presence of any CAD application. Attempts to screen capture the PDF results in a low resolution image that doesn't plot well and can't be snapped to. Using our conversion tool, if the PDF file contains vector geometry, if will result in highly usable polylines in CAD. If the PDF contains text annotations, they will become text objects. Images embedded in the PDF are extracted and placed as IMAGE references.
Details: A single dialog controls the process of converting PDF files.
||Use a standard Windows open dialog to select your PDF file.
||The preview window lets you visually confirm the contents of the selected page before processing. You can zoom in to examine details or zoom extents for the big picture.
||Since PDFs can contain multiple pages, you can browse and select pages with a single click before processing.
||Even large files process in seconds, with a visual status bar at the bottom.
- Visual preview before conversion.
- Handles multiple page files with ease.
- Generates paths as polylines for smaller file size.
- True PDF text is generated as CAD Mtext.
- Command line support for batch processing.
- R13-2007 DWG (Drawing Format)
- R13-2007 DXF (Drawing Exchange Format)
- Does not convert vector paths to editable text.
- Does not vectorize images contained in PDFs.
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.
(Free download from Microsoft, likely already installed)
Product Support: Email Support Only
Product Eval: Available on Request.
Price: Only $95