The Build Thread (19.x)
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:59 pm
- (04-15-19) Drawing Rename File, renames or copies files based on specified content such as title block attribute or DwgProps fields.
- (04-15-19) Layout Convert Rectangles, converts a selection set of polyline rectangles to layouts with viewports matching extents.
- (04-15-19) Object Data Connect, creates and manages external data in spreadsheets linked by object handle.
- (04-15-19) Surface Mesh Explode, explodes a Polyface or SubDMesh object into 3dFaces.
- (04-15-19) Table Style Scale, scales a TableStyle for better initial results in different disciplines.
- (04-15-19) Drawing Replace improved, support for editing/adding hyperlinks.
- (04-15-19) Layout Manager improved, numerous improvements, performance added.
- (04-15-19) Surface Mesh Improved, added support for Collada DSE format.
- (04-15-19) Inquiry Rectangle List improved, overhauled to handle rotated rectangles, better output and label option.
- (04-15-19) Ribbon completed and includes an icon for all tools.
- (06-06-19) Settings dialog reactors, corrected problem with auto-save.
- (06-06-19) Corrected wrappers for boundary command in international versions.
- (06-06-19) Surface Face Controls, added boundaries option to shrinkwrap selection.
- (07-02-19) Added Block Attribute Elevation, set elevation of attributes (option to block elev).
- (07-02-19) Added Object Construct Shrinkwrap, creates shrinkwrap around selection set of linear objects.
- (07-29-19) Corrected Layout Viewport Layers not showing layers in certain circumstances.
- (07-29-19) Added Image Purge (Defs), purges image definitions and all references (all layouts) along with orphaned references.
- (09-19-19) Table Convert Text, added polyline support to the linework option.
- (11-23-19) Surface 3dFace Tools, added explode option to line objects with no duplication.
- (11-23-19) Surface 3dFace Tools, added restore option from line objects forming logical faces.
- (01-09-20) Object Fix Extrusion, added support for (heavy) Polyline2d onjects.
Existing users of 19.0 should run Check for Updates.