- (05-07-19) Figure Detail Report, added elevations toolbar with several additional options.
- (05-24-19) Alignment Point Inverse, inverses between cogo points returning the distance along the alignment.
- (05-28-19) Figure Elevations, added set by surface options of average, centroid, vertices.
- (05-31-19) Points Add Difference, improved with ability to add vertical difference and elevation values as extended data (MapWorks) or Point UDP (C3DTools).
- (06-01-19) Alignment Sample Figures, corrected problem finding relative figures, added Alignment Tag Relatives tool for MapWorks (C3DTools uses Sites).
- (06-04-19) Alignment Sample Figures, added Draw Sample Lines and Draw Cogo Points options.
- (06-05-19) Tools Linetype Legend, corrected problem when entities had ByLayer linetype designation.
- (06-05-19) Tools Symbol Legend, added options to edit block description, list all blocks with descriptions and (C3DTools Only) transfer style names to marker block description.
- (06-25-19) Projections Alt Labels, added support for Lat/Lon in decimal degree format, configure in alt system setup.
- (06-26-19) Parcel Summary Report, added ParOrgPnt (Parcel Origin Point) field.
- (06-25-19) Surface Face Command, added Boundaries option to shrinkwrap selection with Poly2D.
- (06-30-19) Figure Statistics Report, lists information about a selection set of figures, such as area and length.
- (07-01-19) General Scale Independent, scales a selection set of objects with independent x,y,z scale factors.
- (07-03-19) Point Editor, added Description Remove command, specify beginning position and count.
- (07-05-19) Legal Reader, added traps for 0° thru 9° to change to 0#° for correct processing.
- (07-19-19) Lidar Project, corrected point count problem in certain circumstances on target file.
- (07-23-19) Figure Elevations, added Point option to set elevations to CogoPoints at vertices.
- (08-08-19) Surface Grade Path, added initial implementation of Tin Walk option.
- (08-13-19) Surface Grade Path, addressed random switchback problem.
- (08-19-19) Image Symbol Place, added optional layer name using image EXIF codes.
- (08-21-19) Draw Parking. corrected problems, added reporting option.
- (09-07-19) Draw Parking, added angle parking options, dialog based parameter setting.
- (09-13-19) Image Symbol Place, added file selection by folder (and all subfolders).
- (10-22-19) Figure Area Slide, slides a selected segment in or out to obtain a designated area.
- (10-23-19) Figure Labels, added color segment by slope option, dialog to control options.
- (11-21-19) Legal Writer, added [BrgBegInt] (PC>PI) and [BrgIntEnd] (PI>PT) fields.
- (11-23-19) Surface 3dFace Tools, added explode option to line objects with no duplication.
- (11-23-19) Surface 3dFace Tools, added restore option from line objects forming logical faces.
- (11-23-19) Figure Vertex Insert, quickly insert vertices in an existing figure with various options.
- (01-13-20) Surface Mass Points, added classification grid reset button.
- (01-20-20) Point Convert Block, added coordinate option for block insert or embedded leader tip.
- (01-21-20) Point Convert Leaders, new tool to convert leaders with associated or nearby text.
- (01-30-20) Figure Restore Arcs, restores true arc segments in figures with short approximating segments.
- (02-18-20) Surface Grade Vectors added, geometry and information from insert pointers and attributes.
- (02-19-20) Map Import, added limiting window control toolbar to only import portions of large files.
- (02-19-20) Point Add Objects, added geometric center to object point options.
- (03-01-20) Scale Units, scales selected geometry by specifying existing and target units.
- (03-15-20) Added Point Pump, quickly connect system points as fast as you can pass over them.
- (03-23-20) PolyContour Set Elevations, corrected a problem with save not committing changes.
- (03-24-20) Curve Table Add, corrected a problem loading template block and generating.
- (04-08-20) Draw Parking, corrected stall width exaggeration in angles other than 90.0.
With each revision, the build has been revised. Existing users should run Check for Updates (or download again and reinstall).