This thread is for small (but important) revisions that don't warrant a thread of it's own. For example a new major tool will be described in a new thread. Applies to C3DTools or MapWorks and may not
be included in C3D Subsets.
- (06-23-17) Point Hyperlinks: Added description (or point name) hyperlink to images files tool.
- (07-25-17) Surface Web Elevations: Added mesh output and elevation tile processing.
- (07-26-17) Projections Slippy Tiles: Draws rectangles showing the extents at a zoom level.
- (08-01-17) General DMS<>DD: Now modeless dialog, convenient paste results into command prompt.
- (08-11-17) Map Files: Added GeoJSON Open Standard (*.geojson) import & export.
- (08-15-17) Tin Surfaces: Added VTP Intermediate TIN Format (*.ITF) import & export.
- (08-19-17) Grid Surfaces: Added ESRI ArcGrid Floating Point (w001001.adf) import.
- (08-20-17) Surfaces: Optimized Mass Points Processor faster processing, minimal data burden.
- (09-13-17) Projections Google Maps: Various tools such as display point, directions, street view.
- (11-29-17) Point Edit Elevations: Relative renamed Vertical, new Relative option for slope from picked point.
- (12-08-17) Point Select: Added Surface option, specify selection of points above, below or equal.
- (02-04-18) Figures: Added Point Report, points (number, coordinates, distance, offset) along figures.
- (02-07-18) Point Add/Objects: Added option to add object start/end point only.
- (02-28-18) Figure Output: Added station to output columns, C3D FeatureLines report correct name.
- (03-14-18) GeoMarker Commands, including quick add (on objects), convert nodal objects and reporting.
- (04-15-18) Surface Quick Make added, creates surface from geometry with options (like point density/radius).
- (04-17-18) Point ShapeFile Read revised to create extended data (UDP on C3D) from database fields.
- (05-21-18) Parcels Legal Reader, minor revision for parsing line bearing/distances.
With each revision, the build has been revised. Existing users should run Check for Updates
(or download again and reinstall).