A new collection of tools to create, convert, import and export surface slope labels.
- Add: Adds labels at the vertices or specified intervals along a selection set of objects.
- Convert: Convert a selection set of inserts, leaders (from LDT), points, text or AeccPoints to slope labels.
- Export: Export a selection set of slope labels to a comma separated values (CSV) file.
- Import: Import comma or space delimited ascii files, creating slope labels at designated locations.
- High/Low: Adds slope labels at the high and low points of a selected surface.
- Offset: Add slope labels along a linear object. Options for begin/ending stations, interval and left/right offsets.
- Style: Assign styles to a selection set of slope labels by designated ranges.